Oscill-O-Tron 2000 - Oscilloscope Kit
Soldering iron? Check. Multimeter? Check. Bench power supply? Check. Oscilloscope?...
An oscilloscope is something every electronics boffin should have on their workbench and is an essential item of test electronics. An oscilloscope can be used to troubleshoot malfunctioning electronics. Unlike a multimeter it graphically represent a signal over time a period of time.
The Oscill-O-Tron 2000 is a build-it-yourself Oscilloscope and a great introduction to test electronics. Oscilloscopes have applications in electronics production, test and design as well as in automotive ignition and control system and the music industry. This little 'scope is cost effective and a practical, portable scope.
The Oscill-O-Tron 2000 includes pre-soldered SMD and through-hole soldering and is an intermediate electronics project. Includes schematic, step-by-step build and operating instructions as well as detailed troubleshooting guide and laser cut enclosure.
This kit was developed by JYETech as an educational DIY kit which results in a useful piece of test equipment.
- Maximum real-time sampling rate : 1Msps
- Accuracy : 12Bit
- Sampling buffer depth : 1024 bytes
- Analog bandwidth : 0 - 200KHz
- Vertical Sensitivity : 10mV / Div - 5V / Div
- Adjustable vertical position
- Input impedance : 1MΩ
- Maximum input voltage : 50Vpp (1: 1 probe ), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe )
- Coupling modes include DC / AC / GND
- Horizontal time base range : 10μs / Div - 50s / Div
- Automatic, regular and one-shot mode
- Rising or falling edge trigger
- Adjustable trigger level position
- Observable trigger waveform
- Hold Function waveform display
- 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source
- USB connection for data
- Powered by 9V DC (via 2.1mm barrell jack adaptor or PP3 9V battery)
- Laser Cut Plywood Enclosure
If you would like to laser cut your own enclosure (although one is provided in this kit) then the .dxf design files are available here.
Please find the "Soldering is Easy" guide available here.
We Also Recommend